Please click here to view additional upcoming events!
Donda’s House is excited to be one of the 2017 Lake FX CreativeCon Navigator Organizations. Lake FX CreativeCon presented by Google is the Midwest’s largest FREE gathering of artists and creative professionals.
• 50+ interactive workshops & discussions with national arts leaders
• April 21 Keynote with Kevin Liles, co-founder and CEO of 300 Entertainment, in conversation with Kevin Coval
• April 22 Keynote with Alex Ross, comic book writer & artist, in conversation with Robert Milazzo
• Brand development presentation by Google
• Access to one-on-one marketing, legal, financial & career development advice. Come prepared!
• Live performances by some of Chicagoland’s very talented emerging musicians
• Networking opportunities with fellow arts professionals
All events are FREE and open to anyone working in (or aspiring to work in) creative fields including music, theater, dance, art & design.
For more information about Lake FX Click here. Follow the official hashtag #lakefx and during our workshop, you can follow the hashtag #dondashouse for live updates!