Our Top Picks
1. Razer Kraken 7.1 V2
This gaming headset from Razer is very comfortable and has great sound quality. This headset's body is made of aluminum, which makes it very strong. This is great because when we take off our headsets, they often fall on the floor, which cuts the wire and sends them flying off.
This Razer gaming headset is not like that. To make up for some of this headset's roughness, it comes with thick memory foam pads in the ear cups. These pads keep the ear from touching the inside of the driver. The headband is also very comfortable because it has a soft cushion on it. It's definitely one of the best PC gaming headsets.
- The ear cubs on this Razer gaming headset do a great job of blocking out the outside world and putting the user in the 7.1 surround sound.
- This Razer gaming headset has 50 mm drivers and 7.1 surround sound that make really good sound.
- The deep and low sounds are really nice, and the sounds in the middle and high ranges are really clear.
- Regular thumbs-down
- There is no button on the cord that lets you change the volume.
2. Razer Nari Essential Surround Sound Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset
The Nari Essential is a big gaming headset that is clearly made by Razer. The black earbuds are round and big, and the Razer logo is on the back of each one. They don't light up like on the Nari Ultimate; instead, they're just etched.
This Razer gaming headset has faux leather on both the inside and outside of the round memory foam earcups. On top, where it rests against the ears and off the sides of the head, there is more soft, breathable fabric. The USB transmitter that comes with this Razer gaming headset is a simple, black rectangle that could be mistaken for any flash drive.
There are no lights or buttons on it. The only thing on the top is the Razer logo. The Nari Essential can connect to PCs and Play Station 4 consoles wirelessly.
- Rez Infinite's rhythmic soundtrack on the Play Station 4 has a lot of low-frequency thump.
- voice clarity to bring out high minds and turn off the bass to make dialogue and voice chat stand out.
- On PCs, the THX Spatial Audio-stimulated Surround Sound works wonderfully.
- Doesn't work well with the Xbox One X, and you can't connect it to a wire. This is the only bad thing about this Razer headphone for gaming.
3. Razer D.Va MEKA Headset
The body of this Razer gaming headset is in the shape of an L. When you put the headset on, it goes behind your head. This Razer gaming headset will press against your ear because it has an on-ear ear-cub design and sits on top of your ear. The microphone's padding is like memory foam.
Since the ear cubs of this Razer gaming headset are on the ear, even if you only play for 30 minutes, your ears will get tired. This Razer gaming headset doesn't have an extended microphone, and the built-in microphone isn't easy to spot at first. This microphone, which is on the controller switch, is hard to find.
It's a really cool gaming headset with a unique look. In reality, this Razer gaming headset is a gimmick headset, which means that a character in a story wears it.
- Large neodymium magnet drivers provide high-quality sound for gaming.
- The leatherette ear cushions are comfortable both inside and outside your ears.
- MEKA approved the design for the D.Va.
- Regular thumbs-down
- Because this Razer gaming headset is L-shaped and fits on the back of your head and on your ears, earbuds will definitely cause ear fatigue.
4. Razer Kraken Forged Edition
The first thing people will notice about these headphones is that they look really cool and stylish. All of this Razer gaming headset's parts are made of airplane-grade aluminum. The ear cubs have a matte finish, and the ring on the outside is shiny, which gives it a great accent.
But it's a little heavier than its competitor, but you get a really high-quality build in exchange. The ear cubs are made of soft foam covered in high-quality leatherette, and the headband has the Razer logo on the top of it. On the inside of the headphones is a really nice cushion. The ear cubs can be turned so that they fit the user's head.
- Over-the-ear and on-ear headphones
- The ear cups are made of soft leatherette and are attached to a headband that can be moved in any way you want.
- It comes with a microphone-equipped cable that can be switched out, so it's easy to turn it into a headset for gaming or making phone calls.
- Regular thumbs-down
- Compared to its competitors, this Razer gaming headset is too old, and for the same price, there are better options.
5. Razer Thresher Stereo Headset
The metal headband on this Razer gaming headset has been improved, and it also has a comfortable cushioned band on its head. Even though it is a bit heavy, the rest of it is made of plastic. The only metal part is the mesh on the outside of the drivers.
This Razer gaming headset's ear cup doesn't let any air in or out, so it blocks out extra sounds around you. It has a lot of padding, but it won't hurt your back. The volume wheel is on the left side, and the charging port, on/off switch, microphone, and mute button are on the right.
The microphone is hidden and is on an arm that can move. On the front of the transmitter that comes in the box is a button to turn it on or off. On the back of the transmitter is a USB port for charging and a USB connector for switching between the console and PC.
- A special transmitter for gaming consoles
- This Razer headset lets you play games for 16 hours straight without stopping.
- The length of the drivers given is 50 mm.
- Thumbs down all the time
- This Razer gaming headset is too big and should have been made to look more stylish.
6. Razer Nari Surround Sound Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset
When you first put them on, you will notice how big they are. Even though it is wireless, it does weigh a little bit. Regarding the headband, it is made of leatherite that is protected by aluminum. The headband also does a great job of spreading the weight across your head.
The headband’s force is not bad at all, making a proper seal around the head without really applying much pressure. It worked perfectly even after more than 5 hours of intense gaming. The leatherite that is used is really thick and large, so your ears will never scratch against the inside of the headphones. You could also call these Zazer gaming headphones one of the best PC gaming headphones.
- With THX Spatial Sound, this Razer gaming headset lets you hear sounds from all around you.
- gets you a retractable, bendable microphone.
- It also gives you a microphone that cancels out noise so you can talk in-game.
- The ear cubs can turn up to 90 degrees and tilt 15 degrees to rest comfortably on your shoulder.
- Regular thumbs-down
- Even when the volume wheel is all the way down, the sound doesn't stop.
7. Razer Tiamat 7.1 V2
Starting with the build quality of this Razer gaming headset, which is pretty solid, and the quality of the wire, which is also way too high-end, you won't have any reason to complain about it. It's definitely one of the best PC headsets in terms of build quality.
When it comes to the ear cubs, this Razer gaming headset has clear ear cubs so you can see the drivers. The software controls the lighting on the inside of the ear cub, which looks like a rugby ball. But for the price of this Razer gaming headset, the sound quality isn't all that great.
The bass isn't very punchy, but it's fine, and the highs sound great. You get a good sound, but not a directional sound. It is without a doubt one of the best PC gaming headsets.
- Digital microphone.
- A 3.5mm audio jack can be used with a cable.
- Audio control unit.
- Regular thumbs-down
- Since the controller wire is short, you may have trouble if you use this Razer gaming headset while lying down.
Last update on 2022-11-30 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
When buying a Razer gaming headset, there are a few important things that customers should keep in mind:
- The first thing that is more important than how comfortable the headphones are.
- The second important fact is the quality of the receiver. One of the most important things to know before buying a Razer gaming headset is how good the headphones and microphone are.
- To enjoy playing games online, you need a headset that fits your ears.
- Budget is one of the significant components to discern while buying razer gaming headset.
- When buying a Razer gaming headset, one of the most important things to know is how long the headphones will last.
1. What are the best headphones for playing games on a smartphone?
More than any other platform, the best gaming headset for mobile is just the best headphones you can buy. Most gaming features don't work at all on mobile systems, and most headsets made specifically for gaming don't have Bluetooth (those that do typically have pretty limited codec support). If you have wired headphones that you like, use those instead. They won't have the occasional lag problems that Bluetooth headphones do.
2. Which is better for gaming: a wired or wireless connection?
When it comes to quality and reliability, wired headsets and headphones are the best. When compared to wireless headsets, wired headsets are less likely to have interference and quality problems because all the signal is sent through a cable. But technology has come a long way in the past few years, and now you can play games with almost no lag and without having to deal with annoying cables. If you want to make things as easy as possible, wireless headsets will work. If you want the best sound quality and the least amount of lag, you should use a wired headset.
3. Is it possible to use Razer headsets with Apple computers?
Users have said that Razer USB headsets work with Macs, but the platform is not officially supported. Since Razer's latest Synapse 3 software is not compatible with Mac computers, it will also be hard to access software controls. If you want to use earbuds like the Razer Hammerhead Duo, they will work just fine since they use a standard 3.5mm audio cable.
4. What is the most important thing you need to know about Razer headsets?
The most important thing to know when buying Razer headphones is how comfortable the earphones are. Even if the sound quality is great, it doesn't matter if the headset doesn't fit your ears. If you want to play your favorite game for a long time while sitting down, you should get earphones that aren't too heavy and fit well around your ears.
Here, we can say that the most important thing about a headset, especially for web-based games, is how good the sound is. We need better sound quality so that we can hear all the different sounds that happen during game sessions.
After doing some research, we've picked out some of the best Razer headsets on the market right now. We think customers will be able to find what they're looking for. Before buying any Razer gaming headset, it's best to read reviews first.