Our Top Picks
1. TOZO T10
The TOZO T10 is one of the best-rated earbuds from the brand, and our testers gave it a try. We're glad we made that choice because this product had a stereo sound quality that was very accurate. It wasn't a surprise, since it has big drivers.
When you take the TOZO T10 earbuds out of their charging case, they automatically connect, which is different from other brands. Using this option during a hard workout won't be a problem because we tested it and found that it is, in fact, waterproof.
It can be charged quickly, which is very helpful and efficient. It could last for about six hours on a single charge, or 30 hours if you used its charging case.
- Easy pairing of Bluetooth devices
- Has a coating to protect it from water damage
- Chargers that work with all other wireless chargers
- Charges quickly and lasts longer
- Charger for wireless earbuds is not included.
- Extra cost for charging the case
2. TOZO NC2
We found TOZO NC2 while looking for the best TOZO earbuds. The immersive bass sound of this high-end product caught the attention of our audio team, even though it cost more than most of the brand's products.
During our first tests, the feature that stood out the most was the active noise cancellation. We were immediately impressed by how well it blocked out outside noise, which gave us confidence that it would work well even for phone calls. This high-end option is also waterproof, just like most TOZO earbuds.
- Low-frequency sounds are produced.
- Has a contact sensor that is very accurate
- Simple to connect and set up
- Effective noise-canceling capabilities
- Most TOZO products are cheaper.
- Charger and case are sold separately
3. TOZO T12
You don't have to worry about earbuds hurting your ears because the TOZO T12 is made of silicone, which makes it more comfortable to use. When our team looked at it more closely, they saw that it has sensors that you can touch to lower the pressure in your ear.
Even though TOZO T12 is less expensive than the other two options, it is just as durable and effective. In fact, it has a coating that keeps water from damaging it. And as we expected, it produces great in-call stereo audio as well.
Charging these earbuds for about two hours will generate you 6 hours battery life or 28 hours if you choose to charge it via its case.
- Long battery life and a sturdy build
- Less expensive than most other TOZO earbuds
- Earbuds that work for in-call audio
- Has simple controls and is easy to connect
- Lesser battery life than previous options
- Accessories can be bought on their own.
4. TOZO T6: Earbuds that are truly wireless and have touch controls
The best TOZO earbuds on the market right now are the TOZO T6. True wireless IPX8 waterproof TWS stereo earbuds that get good reviews and are well-known. It has a beautiful design, great sound quality, and deep bass. You can listen to music wirelessly for up to 6 hours.
The best in-ear headphones for a low price, and you won't be able to negotiate. With an extra Amazon coupon, the price is less than $50 at the time I'm writing this.
It has a built-in microphone and a touch control feature that lets you play or pause music, answer calls, skip forward or backward, and change the volume by holding down on the screen.
- IPX8 waterproof
- Control by touch
- Built-in mic
- TWS stereo headphones
- Low bass sounds
- Made for use in sports
- The wireless charging case has the following:
- Easy to carry and lightweight
- Less battery life
- Bad ability to cut down on noise
5. TOZO NC9: Hybrid Wireless Earbuds with Active Noise Cancelling
TOZO NC9 is the best pair of active noise-canceling earbuds that the company makes. It was made with advanced dynamic noise reduction technology, which focuses mostly on getting rid of low-frequency noises like those from airplanes, trains, busy offices, etc.
It helps you pay attention to what you want to hear so that you can enjoy your music, movies, and videos.
Built-in dual powerful microphones reduce noise to get the cleanest sound possible, and a dedicated internal microphone and two external microphones pick up your voice and block out noise.
- Active noise canceling hybrid
- ANC wireless headphones for the ear
- IPX6 waterproof
- Control by touch
- TWS stereo headphones
- Immersive sound
- Powerful bass boost feature
- Better battery life
- Just one step to pair
- Most comfortable
- Limited soundstage
- Not for music lovers
- Licking sounds at a low frequency
6. TOZO T5: True Wireless Earbuds for Running, Gym, and Workout
TOZO T5 is the first set of professional true wireless earbuds for running, the gym, and other workouts. The flexible ear hooks and gel-flexible silicone earcups make sure that your headphones fit well and block out noise.
You can listen to music anywhere you want because it is good for business, travel, commuting, and especially sports. It can play for more than 6 hours on a single charge, and it can play for 24 more hours when it's in the small case that charges it. It means giving a simple way to charge that doesn't have any strings attached.
- Control by touch
- Built-in mic
- TWS headphones for sports
- Ergonomic design
- Hi-Fi stereo bass
- Connection that is fast and stable
- Small case for charging
- Doesn't ipx8 rating
- Poor noise cancellation
- There is no wireless charger with it.
Last update on 2022-11-30 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
How sound is
You may have already noticed that many TOZO earbuds have noise-canceling features. During the testing, these were the features that our audio experts liked the most. This way, no matter where you are, noise from the outside world won't interfere with your listening.
Mic Already There
Let's face it. Not all earbuds have a microphone built in. But TOZO went above and beyond to add it to their products. Our testers really like this feature, especially for people who talk on the phone a lot.
The waterproof coating is another thing that this brand has in common. Even though damage to earbuds is common, having a layer of protection could save you money in the long run. It makes the product last longer and keeps you from having to buy a new one.
1. How do all TOZO earbuds' touch controls work?
TOZO's Smart Touch Control sensors aren't perfect, but they still let you do things like change tracks, turn on voice assistants, answer calls, and change the volume, which is something that many other wireless earbuds don't let you do.
Here's a quick rundown of how to set up the touch control:
- Next Track: Tap the left earbud twice
- Next: Tap right earbud twice
- To switch between play and pause, tap any earbud once.
- Answer calls/Stop talking: When you get a call, just tap any earbud once.
- Tap three times on one earbud to turn on Siri or voice assistants.
- Tap and hold the right earbud to turn up the sound.
- Tap and hold the left earbud to turn down the volume.
2. What makes TOZO earbuds stand out?
All eight of these TOZO earbuds and every other pair of wireless earbuds in their line-up have one thing in common: they are made with affordability in mind without sacrificing quality.
TOZO products may be a quarter of the price of some of their competitors, but you shouldn't worry about the quality. In today's busy, money-conscious world, it's hard to beat TOZO prices for features like IPX8 waterproofing, noise-canceling, and hi-fi sound on top of the Bluetooth 5.0 platform.
Also, TOZO earbuds are some of the best earbuds for small ears, so they make great gifts for teens and kids.
3. Does TOZO offer a warranty for their wireless earbuds?
Yes, all TOZO products come with a 12-month warranty and a 45-day money-back guarantee.
4. Why are TOZO headphones so cheap?
The lack of marketing for the brand as a whole is the main reason why TOZO products are so cheap. TOZO doesn't have a marketing team to put up billboards or make TV ads for its products.
Most of their advertising comes from word of mouth, which they've used to their advantage by making true wireless earbuds that are cheap and have a lot of great features and specs.
This is our review of the best TOZO earbuds as of today.
T6 is important. If you want upgraded waterproof technology with an IPX8 rating and a lightweight design for a low price, the T5 is the best choice if you want a pair of truly wireless earbuds for the gym or for working out.
And finally, if sound quality is the most important thing to you, you can use either the TOZO T12 or the TOZO T10. These earbuds are the most popular ones on Amazon, with tens of thousands of recommendations from people who have bought them.